This website and our services are not intended for children under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
We collect and process personal data. Typically the personal data we collect and process will include identity, contract, financial, transactional, technical, profile, usage and marketing and communications data. Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with our services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
We use information held about you to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and provide our services, notify you about changes to our services. We never sell your data to third parties or allow third parties to contact you without your permission.
We share your data with third parties where there is a legal obligation for us to do so or we have identified a valid lawful basis. We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law. You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you.
We only process your data (which may include providing it to a third party) where we have identified a valid lawful basis to do so. These are:
Contractual obligation – Where processing is necessary to comply with our obligations arising out of a contract, for example, where you have bought products from us we will use the personal data you provide to fulfil our contractual obligations e.g. taking payment /shipping.
Consent – We will seek to obtain your consent to process your data outside our contractual obligations.
We will keep your information within the organisation except where disclosure is required or permitted by law or when we use third party service providers (data processors) to supply and support our services to you. We have contracts in place with our data processors. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal data unless we have instructed them to do so. They will not share your personal data with any organisation apart from us. They will hold it securely and retain it for the period we instruct. Providers who may receive your personal data are: IT Support Services, Email Provider, Banks, Online payment providers, Accountants, Solicitors
Your data is stored by us and our processors in the UK, EEA or in a country where an adequacy decision has been made by the European Data Protection Board (EDPB) (e.g. EU-US Privacy Shield).
Under the Data Protection Laws your rights are:
- Access – You are entitled to find out what details we may hold about you and why. We strive to be as open as we can be in terms of giving people access to their personal data. Individuals can find out if we hold any of their Personal Data by making a formal request under the Data Protection Laws. Such requests should be in writing to the contact details provided in this website.
- Rectification – We are obliged to correct or update your details. We will correct or update your data without delay provided you make the request in writing to the contact details provided in this policy, clearly specifying which data is incorrect or out of date.
- Erasure – Under Data Protection Laws you have the right to erasure under specific circumstances. A request for your personal data to be deleted will be decided on a case by case basis and should be submitted in writing to the contact details provided in this policy.
- Restrict processing – You have the right to ‘block’ or suppress the processing by us of your personal data.
- Portability – You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data that you have provided to us.
- Object – You have the right to object to us processing your data in relation to direct marketing and or profiling.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – We do not use automatic decision making or profiling.